Pest Control Solution
Arbuda Electronic Rat Control System is a high technology electronic device like transmitter which emits high frequency sound called ultrasonic sound. Ultrasonic sound waves have frequency above 20 KHz which is the upper limit of the hearing range of the human ear. The powerful ultrasonic sound waves hit the eardrums of rats. As the rats do not have the ability to close their ear, they have to listen to the sound waves, causing pain, fear and anxiety and enabling them to leave the place.
• No Smell
• No Trap
• No Poison
• No Chemical
• No Mat
• No Tablet
Input voltage : 230 Volts AC 50 Hz
Operating frequency : Above 20 KHz sound
Output : 85-115 DB
Power consumption : 7 Watts
• Office premises where there are chances of damage to wiring network of Computers.
• Food and Pharmaceutical Units
• Ware House, Departmental Stores , Super Market.
• Bank, ATM Centre , Courier Office.
• Hotels, Hospitals, Library, Book Stalls.
It is effective for indoor area.
One device is able to protect an open area (without partition) of 250 to 300 sq. feet & 8 feet height .One single unit will not impact the area that is more than 300 sq. feet and have open doors and windows